Hybrid cloud is where an organisation’s compute, storage or services sits across, and orchestrated across, two of more of the following:
- Private Cloud/Third Party Data Centre/Co-location
- Public Cloud such as AWS, Google or Microsoft Azure
Having a hybrid cloud strategy allows organisations take advantage of the benefits of different platforms. However, it’s rarely static as services typically move across different platforms based on the age of physical hardware and the alignment of the IT strategy to the business strategy.
Advantages of Hybrid Cloud
- An agile and flexible structure
- Offers the benefits of both public and private cloud
- Separates critical workloads from less-sensitive workloads
- Allows use of public cloud for short term projects or temporary additional capacity
- Maintains control over critical applications and sensitive data
Kytec can design, deliver and manage the best cloud and data centre solution for your business using the best combination of private cloud, public cloud and on-premises infrastructure. In other words – Hybrid Cloud.
We offer a 24/7 Help Desk, Application Performance Management and Vulnerability Management.
These are our key design criteria:
- Optimising agility, flexibility and scalability
- Delivering optimal application performance
- Maintaining security and data protection
- Cost optimisation including leveraging existing infrastructure and effectively managing public cloud costs
Kytec can deliver traditional infrastructure where compute, storage and switching are discrete; converged infrastructure where compute and storage are combined and hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) where compute, storage and switching are combined.
Converged and hyperconverged solutions allow for rapid scaling, simple deployment, simplified management and intelligent end to end automation.
Kytec helps small to medium organisations get maximum value from Salesforce and makes implementation smooth and simple.
Salesforce is a powerful tool, but you need the right partner to customise Salesforce for your requirements, implement the solution cost effectively and make sure your staff are trained and enabled so you get maximum value from your investment.
Working closely with customers is part of the Kytec DNA – and we value long term relationships. We focus on turning technology into business benefits for our customers. We appreciate that every organisation is different, so we take the time to understand your business, your strategy and your goals, so we can implement a solution that can easily scale to where your business will be in the future. Our Business Analysts are the link between your requirements and our development team.
And we will adapt our approach based on your budget. We can offer simple, cost-effective solutions or highly customised solutions that will draw upon more Kytec resources.