Build it how you want it
Organisations are moving from fully on-premises infrastructure to a combination of on-premises, private cloud (co-location of infrastructure in a third-party data centre) and public cloud such as Google, Azure or AWS. This is called a hybrid cloud environment.
Adopt a private cloud solution or hybrid cloud approach to enable the seamless operation and transform the application experience. Integrate networking, security, analytics and management across all your environments because there’s no in-between – your business is either connected, or it’s not.
Our private and hybrid cloud architecture gives your infrastructure flexibility without compromising security or efficiency. We meet your business needs and customise an outcome, so you reach the full potential of your data centre.
The key benefits of a hybrid cloud environment for businesses and Government organisations are:
- optimising application performance
- leveraging existing investments
- improving security
- designing for flexibility and agility
- implementing a back-up or business continuity strategy
Why are organisations moving to a hybrid cloud environment?
- Existing equipment is going ‘End of Life’ or ‘End of Support’ and they don’t want to invest capital in physical hardware
- They don’t want to manage or maintain physical hardware
- Minimise the risk and financial impact of security breaches and ransomware attacks by implementing a back-up or data protection plan
- Take advantage of the increasing number of SaaS services such as Microsoft 365, Dropbox and Salesforce
- They want their IT capability and capacity to match their business requirements more accurately
- Shift from a capex-based IT infrastructure to a consumption based, OPEX model
Intent-based data centre
One user interface on a unified platform
Hybrid cloud without compromising on a thing
Multi layered segmentation and threat protection
Stay secure as you shift from on-premise services
On-demand infrastructure saves time with repeatable and automated deployments
Reduce your IT invoice with a unified workload control
Get smart on automation with container management
“Give your data the passport to go where it needs to go.”
Practice Manager, Data Centre & Cloud
Kytec helps small to medium organisations get maximum value from Salesforce and makes implementation smooth and simple.
Salesforce is a powerful tool, but you need the right partner to customise Salesforce for your requirements, implement the solution cost effectively and make sure your staff are trained and enabled so you get maximum value from your investment.
Working closely with customers is part of the Kytec DNA – and we value long term relationships. We focus on turning technology into business benefits for our customers. We appreciate that every organisation is different, so we take the time to understand your business, your strategy and your goals, so we can implement a solution that can easily scale to where your business will be in the future. Our Business Analysts are the link between your requirements and our development team.
And we will adapt our approach based on your budget. We can offer simple, cost-effective solutions or highly customised solutions that will draw upon more Kytec resources.